+27 87 820 1694 info@power-star.co.za

Power-Star needs distributors in Africa

Energy efficiency in AfricaPower-Star looks to engage with potential partners in Africa to increase energy efficiency.

With economies in Africa steadily growing and electricity becoming a highly priced commodity, managing and measuring the energy that we do have becomes increasingly important. Power-Star is looking for partners in Africa to start an energy efficiency revolution that will empower Africa to compete with the world markets. According to The World Bank: “25 African countries face an energy crisis. The African continent is well endowed with energy resources but most remain untapped. Solutions to this problem include: boosting cross-border power trade, improving existing utility companies, improving access to electricity on a large scale, while helping countries chart low-carbon growth paths.”

The Power-Star solution:

We designed a compact and easy to use online metering system. It is truly homegrown and sets the standard for high frequency real time data recording devices. The system allows you to log in to a secure server and remotely monitor your site or business’ electricity consumption. Energy data being recorded is refreshed every 60 seconds that allows you to make quick decisions to save both time and money. The Power-star meter has been installed in some the biggest hotels around the world as well businesses in the industrial and financial sectors.

Power-Star online meter for energy efficiency in Africa.

Power-star’s high frequency, real time online meter that gives our clients remote access to their business’ energy profile

Benefits of using Power-Star

• Data is recorded in real time.
  • Your energy data can be viewed from anywhere in the world.
  • Electricity bills received from your local council can be verified.
  • Analysis of your current tariff structure to improve efficiency and profitability.
  • Energy management projects can be implemented and improvements through behavioural changes or retrofitting of lights or any strategy to improve the general energy infrastructure can be quantified by our online meter.
  • The meter will allow you to set benchmarks to improve the sites energy consumption and cull energy wastage.
  • Various meters can be installed for accurate sub-billing purposes (tenants etc.)
  • Power-Star has accredited CMVP technicians that will be able to carry out M&V projects.
  • The meter also allows for you to look at your power factor and to make the necessary changes to lessen the peak demand load.
  • Various reports can be pulled, from financial to monthly reports on energy usage to keep track of your energy profile.

TRY OUR LIVE DEMO

Contact us

If you have any questions regarding our online energy meter or any queries in regards to the possibility of working with us, you can contact us though our website or phone us at +27(0) 21 975 4529. Energy efficiency in Africa is important to all of us. Let us make a change towards a better Africa.

42 Comments

1. please,I want to work with you. What qualifications do I need?

• Hi Solomon,
      Thank you for the response. You have been contacted privately. Please check your e-mail.

2. i am ready to work with you.

• Hi Lenin,

3. i will like to be your distributor in africa

• Hi Joel,

4. interested in partnering with you.

• Hi Robinson,

5. I am interested to your distributor in Tanzania,but one question, is online meters only the product you have? or you have also the way to create electric energy?

• Hi Mark,
      Thank you for responding. You have been contacted privately. Please check your e-mail.

6. Am from Nigeria, I will to partner with your company

• Hi Ugonma,
      Thank you for your response. You have been contacted privately via e-mail.

7. I would like to partner with your company and also work with you

• Hi Enajero,
      Thank you for your response. You have been contacted privately via e-mail.

8. i am in Eldoret Kenya and would like to partner with you…

9. i am in Eldoret Kenya and would like to partner with you……please let me know more about the company

10. Dear Mr. Solomon Sankuba,

We are a marketing company based in Lagos, Nigeria . As you may be aware, metering is a huge problem in electricity billing in Nigeria. Your solution sound interesting and we will like to partner your company in this regards.

Kindly furnish us with details information about requirements for engagement.

regards,

Osborne Ntekim
    Managing Director

11. Really interested to partner with you. Requirements needed.

12. Comment Hi am from uganda l would like to be your partner

13. how can i partner with you in nigeria

14. What does it take yo be a distributor? I wish to ne

15. Dear Sir..

I am Mr Albert Boateng prominent investor who will like to invest in your country by proxy. I am currently seeking means of expanding and relocating my business interest in the following sectors: Real Estate, Mining, Transportation, Trading, Constructing and Agriculture. If you have a good project plan that requires funding or looking forward to expansion of existing business, and you know you can handle such transaction, get back to me with your ideas for feasibility study.

Looking forward to possible business collaboration.

Regards,

Mr. Albert Boateng.

16. Please,Want to do business with your establishment. Thank you.

17. I am an entrepreneur with deeper business developmental skills. I fetch for areas where problems are dominant and bring on solutions. I am very pleased with your desire to bring aboard such an amazing product to help eradicate the African power crisis. I look upto partnering you in Ghana and even beyond.

18. how can i partner with you

19. I am a university graduate but unemployed at the moment. How can I partner/work with your company in Nigeria?

20. Thank you for all recent comments. Please be sure to check your e-mail inbox for communication from us.

21. I am From Nairobi, Kenya and i would like to partner with you. Please inform me of the requirements needed through my Email. Thanks

22. am writing a project on energy so please i need your assistance

• Hi Zikirullah,
      We are happy to help if we can. Please check your email and we’ll take it from there.

23. Am set to be market your product here in South Eastern Nigeria.

24. Thanks for looking for partners to help control and monitor power consumption.
    The biggest problem in most African countries is power outages and am glad to hear you have alternatives for this.
    Could you please enlighten me more. I will be working with you.
    Regadrs

25. I am from Kenya n interested.

26. please send me more details regarding the patnership that you are seeking in kenya.
    regards,

Jason

27. halo….i would like to be your partner in kenya…kindly give me the requirements

28. Partnership on power cables/equipment supplies/marketing we,re interested

29. I want to parthner with you

30. Hi,am in Nairobi Kenya, very interested and would like to partner with you. Please provide me with the details.

31. I would like to work with your establishment, covering southwest zone in nigeria. Please ,kindly update me with necessary requirements. Thank you

32. Hello, I’m an energy manager /Auditor in Nigeria, going through your website, I discovered your product some features your metering has which the one I install and perform data mining/analytics on doesn’t have, I mean the environmental factors aside the carbon footprint. And also your other solutions for demand response solution and so on.
    And seeing the opportunity for distributors in Africa, I’m very interested in your solutions.

33. Hi.

I am based in Johannesburg, South Africa and also in Zambia. If you are still looking for distributors – do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards.