The term “Power-star” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Although we take due care to ensure that information is accurate, neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Some of the information provided on this website relate to you or your company’s energy usage. Such information is considered to be confidential and due care will be taken not to disclose such information to any unauthorised person. In order to access such confidential information, you have been issued a password and you undertake not to disclose such password to any third party. Furthermore, you will protect physical access to the computer that is normally used to access such information. In the event that a public or other computer is used, you will sign off after you have accessed the relevant information.
- Confidential information will only be provided to authorised users. You or other authorised users may invite more users to access the information. It is your responsibility to ensure that only authorised users are invited or have rights to invite third parties.
- Information in aggregate which cannot be individually identified is not considered confidential and may be distributed to any third party at our own discretion.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of South Africa.